Confirmed Alert Videos "missing"?

kc8tmv

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
1. Sorry, not a power user, not a professional, and I am not blaming the software.
2. I only noticed this start happening over the last week.

Version 5.9.5.3
In my Alerts panel (left side of console screen),
If I set the filter to "all clips" and click on the calendar icon I see red dots on all days back to the 6th as I would have expected.
if I have that filtered to "confirmed alerts" and click on the calendar icon, it ONLY has a red dot for today, As if there are no confirmed alerts for any day except today.
This is not the case as I can go actually find bvr clips back 5 days on the hard drive click on them and see the analysis that a person, car whatever was seen (ie. confirmed).
Under my timeline, I can see clips back 5 days (as I have set it), but for some reason I seem to be missing my CONFIRMED Alerts clips for all but the current day.

In summary, to ME (not that smart) it seems as if "something" has dis-associated all but today's alert clips as being "confirmed". I know this does not make sense to me, but hoping someone is willing to help me out and point me in the right direction.
I have not intentionally made any changes to the system that I can think of, and I have tried running the "Run DB repair" from the Settings / Storage tab.

What information / screenshots can I provide, or where do I need to start to troubleshoot this?
Thanks in advance to anyone taking the time to read and hopefully give me some direction.

-Steve