Connect BI to OnVif DVR -> Motion Detection

Il_Pres

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Dear all,
still evaluating BI for my purpose and found out a possible problem connecting BI to my DVR through OnVif.
My Dahua XVR7208A-4K-I2 has the capability to output all the connected analouge cameras via OnVif protocol, including the Motion Detection events. The connection is done as a regular Dahua OnVif camera using the 10.0.0.7/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=0&unicast=true&proto=Onvif URL (every camera ha different channel value). Video streaming is working perfectly and also OnVif events are triggered in BI. I have 5 analouge cameras attached to the DVR and when one of those cameras picks a movement the Onvif event get fired with the attribute SOURCE (also RULE attribute) numbered according to the triggered channel. BI correctly detects the event but unfortunately ignores the SOURCE value and connect the event to all the cameras (all the cameras get triggered by an event happening just on one channel). Is it possible to configure BI to read the SOURCE value in order to route the events to the correct Onvif connected cameras?

I've also logged the communication happening between the DVR and BI with WireShark and it seems all the data are there. The point is that every connected cameras does not have a dedicated channel to manage the OnVif events, I suppose because all the cameras share the same IP adress (the IP of the DVR). BI creates a PullSubscription for every camera, which is always reading all the events from the DVR. No filter by channel.
Any help or advice to contect BI support would be appreciated.

Il_Pres

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ken Fixed this in the latest version of BI. Please note that you have to re-inspect all the cameras and set the SOURCE_TOKEN value in the registry for each channel. Thanks to BI support !