Connecting my LaView boorbell to NVR

heyabel

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a LV-PDB1520F1 doorbell and trying to connect it to my LaView nvr. You would think because it's from the same company it would be easy, but no lol.

Anyways, I can see the camera on my nvr, but I can't activate it because it says I can't add additional ip cameras. So instead I just modified an existing one. I enter the correct ip and password and select the LaView protocol. The LaView protocol doesn't work so I tried the ONVIF protocol and that also doesn't work. I'm able to login via the camera's ip and the server port is configured as 8000. On the ONVIF protocol I'm only able to use 80 as when I tried to use 8000, it resets to 80 when I save it.

Any thoughts on how I can add this doorbell to my nvr?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have a LV-PDB1520F1 doorbell and trying to connect it to my LaView nvr. You would think because it's from the same company it would be easy, but no lol.

Anyways, I can see the camera on my nvr, but I can't activate it because it says I can't add additional ip cameras. So instead I just modified an existing one. I enter the correct ip and password and select the LaView protocol. The LaView protocol doesn't work so I tried the ONVIF protocol and that also doesn't work. I'm able to login via the camera's ip and the server port is configured as 8000. On the ONVIF protocol I'm only able to use 80 as when I tried to use 8000, it resets to 80 when I save it.

Any thoughts on how I can add this doorbell to my nvr?
This is a rebranded Hikvision, search here for the LTS version of this for help.