Coons stealing my bananas

Reaction score
I have two of them that regularly play grab ass in my backyard and on my deck. I never thought there would be so many wild animals pooping in my back yard until I got my camera's installed! Possums, pigs (baby), raccoons, and cats.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
My neighbor, two doors down, has chickens. Now I regularly see a pair of 'coons going back and forth through our yard on their way to see if they can have Colonel Sanders for a late night snack. Then there's the fox that comes by occasionally looking for the same thing. It's only a question of time before one of them is successful. It'll make her kids sad though.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
My neighbor, two doors down, has chickens. Now I regularly see a pair of 'coons going back and forth through our yard on their way to see if they can have Colonel Sanders for a late night snack. Then there's the fox that comes by occasionally looking for the same thing. It's only a question of time before one of them is successful. It'll make her kids sad though.
They love chickens. Opossums too, they eat out the chicken from the rear first, then leave the rest. Really strange!

Reaction score
Never thought your pump pvc pipe would be used by the raccoons as a balance beam to eat some bananas. Time to place some grease on that pipe.