Couple of Bucks in their prime

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Mounted a camera on a small fence pole jammed into the ground, running on about 150 foot of POE. HIKVision 3mp 2032 cam.. Using it to watch an Azzhole neighbor of mine, as well as the house on the left for another neighbor of mine... only thing I caught on the first night was a couple of deer and a lot of raccoons and cats... Nice looking deer though.. Light from the street pole and on the garage about 150 feet away kind of mess up the camera for actually seeing the house on the other side of the garage.. might tweak some settings to get a better view...

And, while I have someone's attention, please (if you have a Facebook) like my business page. I just got it up and running and for some reason am trying to get a lot of "likes"... (I'm not much of a Facebook fan, but seem to need it for my business)... Thanks http://www.facebook.com/BJBrushlessCarWash

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Did you bury the poe cable or just run it on the ground?

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
it's just laying on the ground...once a week, I yank the pole out and roll up the cable to mow and put it back... no problems yet.. for now, it's more of a temporary install...