Couple of critters

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Living in the heavily populated 'burbs" of Orlando, and not on water, we don't get a lot of exotic critter action. But here's a couple of recent intruders:

300lb+ bear this morning

Bumper crop of raccoons

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
We live close to a protected state park, about 2 miles of residential neighborhoods between us and their home. This time of year apparently they turn into eating machines and roam for miles looking for grub. FWC says they eat 18-20 hours a day

Been here for 10 years and first we've had one visit. Getting reports daily from neighborhoods in about a 3 mile radius for the past 3 weeks

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Living in the heavily populated 'burbs" of Orlando, and not on water, we don't get a lot of exotic critter action. But here's a couple of recent intruders:

300lb+ bear this morning

Bumper crop of raccoons
That's awesome! Well that you got it on video, not awesome that you have a 300 pound bear in your front yard haha.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I've been in a Florida Publix before. The zombie apocalypse isn't coming, it's here, and they're running the registers at Publix.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
That's the worst part of getting a Walmart in a small market. The quality places die off and then that's all you're left with. In the larger markets you're usually left with a choice.

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@bigredfish care to share your picture, exposure, and backlight settings? I know you have good street light but just interested to see what settings people are using as I keep tweaking mine.