CP.AI not making any object identifications

Reaction score
I just setup a new BI server w/ CP.AI to replace my old one. It's my first run at AI. I've got it all setup, but CP.AI isn't successfully identifying any objects.

I've played around with the custom models, initially only having ipcam-combined as an option, but gradually adding everything. I've also lowered confidence and increased the amount of images sent to CP. Nothing seems to work.

Additionally, it's not saving images of faces, however, I assume that this is a product of the object recognition not working. If it can't identify that something is a face, it isn't gonna save it.

Attached are my setting configs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Vettester

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just setup a new BI server w/ CP.AI to replace my old one. It's my first run at AI. I've got it all setup, but CP.AI isn't successfully identifying any objects.

I've played around with the custom models, initially only having ipcam-combined as an option, but gradually adding everything. I've also lowered confidence and increased the amount of images sent to CP. Nothing seems to work.

Additionally, it's not saving images of faces, however, I assume that this is a product of the object recognition not working. If it can't identify that something is a face, it isn't gonna save it.

Attached are my setting configs.
Have you tried CPAI explorer to make sure AI is working with your custom models?

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 11.43.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 12.11.53 PM.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you tried CPAI explorer to make sure AI is working with your custom models?
No, how does that work? I just upload random photos? I don't even see that option in my dashboard. My server doesn't have WAN connectivity, fwiw, but I can certain add that if needed to install a module or something.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
No, how does that work? I just upload random photos? I don't even see that option in my dashboard. My server doesn't have WAN connectivity, fwiw, but I can certain add that if needed to install a module or something.
Click on CodeProject.AI Explorer to access Explorer

1693078068859.png

Reaction score
Finally got it working.

I restored WAN connectivity, then updated the modules. I also downgraded CUDA toolkit to 11.7. I'm not sure which fixed it, but I'm assuming it was the latter. Didn't see any documentation that specified a CUDA version, but I did notice that YOLOv5 module description mentioned CUDA 11.7