CPAI Alerts not archiving to NAS "Stored_alerts" folder

tedrpi

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
BI is not moving my CPAI confirmed alerts from local disk to NAS per my BI storage settings. The archived alerts on my NAS are only BI motion alerts with a CPAI "nothing found" tag. I would expect the "nothing found" alerts to get deleted and the confirmed CPAI tagged alerts to be archived and show up. Not sure what's going on.

I'm running BI 5.9.2.3 and CPAI 2.6.5.0. CPAI and BI are working as expected with motion triggered alerts in BI being tagged and identified by CPAI and stored locally in the "Alerts" folder. When I browse to the "stored_alerts" folder in the left hand pane and select a day ~10 days in the past (red dot, clips archived) the only alerts I see are "nothing found" alerts. The confirmed tagged alerts (person, car, squirrel, truck, etc) aren't there. My camera's are setup to record continuously. I have a similar setup for my continuous recordings, with recordings first going to the local drive, then being archived to the NAS in a "stored" folder. The continuous recordings are being moved to the NAS appropriately.

My BI storage settings for the alerts folder have the following settings:

Alerts folder
d:\BlueIris\Alerts
Managed folder, exclusive use drive GB:15
Limit Clip age and Delete are unchecked
Move to folder checked "Stored Alerts" folder selected

Stored_alerts folder
\\NAS\cctv\Alerts
Managed folder, shared drive GB:100
Delete selected