Crazy Guy Resists LAPD Arrest Caught On Camera

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This happened right in front of my house today, I captured it on my cell phone and the beginning part on CCTV. They were about to shoot him with less lethal bean bag and I quickly got out of the cross fire (before I recorded) but they went hands on instead. He was wanted for arson and burglary.

Part 3:

CCTV videos below, turn your volume up so you can hear the guy yelling:

Part 1:

Part 2:

PTZ (no audio)

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Good job by LAPD. However he will probably be back out on the streets in short order. By the way we have one of those guys in my neighborhood. I do not have sound but he is cussing and yelling at the top of his lungs walking down the street. By the way he normally has a cat in the stroller.

View attachment Russell The Homeless Man.mp4

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The same clown came through the neighborhood yesterday afternoon. Neighbor alerted me to him. ^^^^^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
The same clown came through the neighborhood yesterday afternoon. Neighbor alerted my to him. ^^^^^^
Mental patients, they should be in an institution. But they refuse to stay in them to get help, and they will not force them to stay. I have a guy they is usually on my side street and he is okay until the medicine runs out. Then i have to tell him to calm down or i'm calling the police. I have not seen him in a while so i he might be in jail. So i now how you feel dealing with this type of person.