Dahua 16-channel NVR multi channel view acting up

Bret_FL

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a 16 channel NVR with 10 channels in use and I normaly keep it on a 9 channel display but recently if I leave that to look at a single camera then come back to the multi channel view there are a few cameras that will not redisplay. I can click on that blank spot and the camera shows up fine in single screen view. I can usually get them all to show back up in multi channel view aventually by clicking in and out of multi view screens or just waiting a while.

Any ideas?

BillG

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have a 16 channel NVR with 10 channels in use and I normaly keep it on a 9 channel display but recently if I leave that to look at a single camera then come back to the multi channel view there are a few cameras that will not redisplay. I can click on that blank spot and the camera shows up fine in single screen view. I can usually get them all to show back up in multi channel view aventually by clicking in and out of multi view screens or just waiting a while.

Any ideas?
My 32 channel did that. Rebooting the nvr seems to clear it up, at least for awhile. On mine if I change anything in the cameras (ivs,bitrate, fps) it comes back. So I reboot now every time I change anything. ymmv.