Dahua 2MP PTZ ECO-SAVY FIRMWARE (dahua-sd42212sn)

s0albrig

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get updated firmware for this camera? I am running this PTZ camera with a Hikvision NVR and the only downside I see is that I cant use the 3d positioning for the PTZ (aka draw a box and auto-zoom). I'm not absolutely sure whether this is a Dahua issue or a Hikvision issue. Either way I am looking for more support than the Dahua ONVIF method. Any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated!

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Which firmware do you currently have?

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
If I may make a suggestion. Does your camera work well in all respects but that? If so, leave well enough alone. An update could brick the thing. I don't think 3D is compatible with hik nvr's. On a dahua nvr you'd be fine. So, leave well enough alone, or get a dahua nvr.

s0albrig

n3wb
Reaction score
Which firmware do you currently have?

• [*=center]Version

• [*=left]Software Version
    [*=left]2.210.0000.4.R, build : 2013-09-30

• [*=left]WEB Version
    [*=left]3.2.1.141158

• [*=left]PTZ Version
    [*=left]V1.03.20.RHNJEH

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have several of these installed and they all have this version. Like Shock said, it's doubtful that a firmware upgrade will give your hikvision 3d compatible. If anything, an upgrade to your hikvision might
make it compatible with the already 3d feature of the Dahua PTZ. Either way, I emailed my connection for the latest and they are trying to get it for me. I would like to upgrade my ptz's anyway.