Dahua cameras loosing there programmed names

Hoot36

n3wb
Reaction score
Anyone come accross the problem of dahua cameras loosing there names?? They keep reverting back to channelx x being there channel number, I have tried changing the camera name via the camera programming but still no luck

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Make sure you are using Internet Explorer, not Edge, not Chrome with the IE plug-in, not FireFox. Plain ole Internet Explorer that is baked into Windows 10, you simply have to type in Explorer and it will come up and you do not even need to download it. In many cases, not using IE results in the settings not saving and sticking.

Hoot36

n3wb
Reaction score
Make sure you are using Internet Explorer, not Edge, not Chrome with the IE plug-in, not FireFox. Plain ole Internet Explorer that is baked into Windows 10, you simply have to type in Explorer and it will come up and you do not even need to download it. In many cases, not using IE results in the settings not saving and sticking.

Hey thanks for the reply, yeah I always use internet explorer, I have reprogramed the names multiple different ways, they hold for a day or 2 and then revert back, it only seems to happen to the cameras that are plugged into the NVR switch also, I have multiple NVRS out in the field and I have 3 in particular that this problem keeps happening its sooooooooooo annoying now