Dahua DHI-NVR4108-8P-4KS2 Can't do Factory mode / Reset

LVeloso

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi All!

A friend gave me a NVR Dahua DHI-NVR4108-8P-4KS2 but as it wasn't their, he don't have the recuperation email.

The NVR doesn't had a button, but had the place for it, so I solder one, as I heard on some google search.

But no success, even with the button, and following the procedure, I couldn't had success.

The battery is solder, but I doubt if the password will reset the NVR.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
LVeloso

Attachments

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Press the reset button for 6-7 seconds, make sure nvr is powered on and running, if not work, try the serial port flash.

Hans*2

n3wb
Reaction score
Tijdens het installeren van de camera moet je vaak zijn tegengekomen dat je het wachtwoord bent vergeten, dus in dit artikel zal ik je begeleiden bij het hard resetten van het apparaat. Dahua DVR NVR4108-4KS2/L, NVR4104-4KS2/L
I. Locatie voor harde reset
II. Hoe doe je dat?
  • Stap 1: Houd de resetknop ingedrukt zoals afgebeeld
  • Stap 2: Sluit de ontvanger aan en blijf de resetknop ongeveer 30 seconden ingedrukt houden nadat u uw hand hebt losgelaten (nog steeds de stroom vasthouden)
  • Stap 3: De ontvanger start op en keert terug naar de standaardstatus. Toegang tot het standaard IP-adres van het apparaat (192.168.1.108) om het nieuwe wachtwoord opnieuw in te stellen
Succes!

LVeloso

n3wb
Reaction score
I. Locatie voor harde reset
II. Hoe doe je dat?
  • Stap 1: Houd de resetknop ingedrukt zoals afgebeeld
  • Stap 2: Sluit de ontvanger aan en blijf de resetknop ongeveer 30 seconden ingedrukt houden nadat u uw hand hebt losgelaten (nog steeds de stroom vasthouden)
  • Stap 3: De ontvanger start op en keert terug naar de standaardstatus. Toegang tot het standaard IP-adres van het apparaat (192.168.1.108) om het nieuwe wachtwoord opnieuw in te stellen
Succes!
Thank you but unfortnely didn't work for me.

LVeloso

n3wb
Reaction score
No other solution? Anyone?

Don't tell me that this NVR is a brick right now. :/

Thank you.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Contact your seller to help you if you buy local, but if from aliexpress, i think they will do nothing for you, change a new NVR.

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I found on older versions of this series that even models which have a reset button it did not work. Access the terminal, boot the machine, stop with *** and run command eracfg

LVeloso

n3wb
Reaction score
I found on older versions of this series that even models which have a reset button it did not work. Access the terminal, boot the machine, stop with *** and run command eracfg
Many thanks.
How can I do that?

techguy802

n3wb
Reaction score
Try this app that I had luck with: ADT/Dahua NVR lost password/reset

It was the only thing I could get to reset the password after months of messing around with the reset button (which mine had but didn’t do anything) and was never able to get access with a serial cable even knowing the NVR’s IP address. Good luck and hope it works!