Dahua firmwares sources?

dinmatrix

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I am newbie and I find this forum very useful however do you know from where I can download firmware for this dahua camera -> ipc-hdbw5300P?I think I brick it, however ports 23, 3800, 42323 are open, ping to 192.168.1.108 is valid...but it restart on every minute.I have download older version of config tool and install/through 3800/ several different firmwares but everytime without any improvement of the situation.The only good is that I can see/it doesnt show version/ camera by latest config tool.Any sugestions?

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Welcome to IPCT!

"I think I bricked it" is the utmost vague root cause analysis, it will definitly help to understand exactly what you did. Did you try to flash it? If so, with which version (download link). If not: what where you doing in which screen?

Typically root causes with "rebooting camera's" are:
  • power over ethernet = broken. Try a 1m premade cable to avoid cabling issues (corrosion). Or use a(nother) POE injector
  • bad configuration. Try factory reset (open camera bottom and look for the pinhole reset button. Hold it 30 seconds with Camera on power. It will power cycle again and forget everything you harmed the camera with

Final advice: FLASHING RANDOM FIRMWARES IS NEVER THE SOLUTION.

But guessing is not a scientific way of debugging, it would help if you tell us a bit more!

Good luck!
CC

dinmatrix

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi CC, thank you very much for the advices and the guides, till now I have tried several times to reset it.Short time /10s/ and long time /35s/ press of the reset button without any result.The only positive result after last firmware is that now the camera is visible by the latest config tool /previously I didnt see it/ and now 4 ports are open 23, 3800, 42323 and 49152, but probably this doesnt matter. I will attach some pics of the firmwares that I have tried till now and what I see.

Attachments

catcamstar

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi @dinmatrix,
so I did some research on your camera, as I do not have an HDBW5300 myself.

The good news is, you did not flash, at first glance, an incorrect firmware. You have downloaded (the third one at least) a DH_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_P_Stream (and not a Volt or Rhea one). But the versions are really stone-age.

If you are pretty sure that there is absolutely nothing wrong with wiring, and factory reset did not solve anything, you can try to download more recent ones here:

More importantly:
Which one is the good one? Absolutely no clue...
Good luck!
CC