Dahua Internal Microphone, any good?

frank10

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks for the input! I will power up the cameras directly from AGM Battery via POE injector as this system runs on Solar power.
In previous post you said you have hum, but also powering from battery? Because when I tried to power the mic from battery I got no hum, it was only the 12V ali power switching causing it.

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY do you have PFM140 in NL Stock? I will take this one again with my next order. I am very happy with this mic.

DahuaTT32

n3wb
Reaction score
What are the options ( and pricing and availability ) to connect an external microphone on a Dahua ?

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You can ask @EMPIRETECANDY from Aliexpress or for Germany me. But I am expensiver because of warranty and Mwst. which is included.

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If someone would like to have a sound example, please write a pn to me. I can share a private link to you. It's from a hdbw4431 test run.
I really like the mic. It's making a fantastic job.

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You could try what i did, buy a cheap USB microphone for about 25 $ (kareokistyle) and connect It directly to B I pc. Works fine and a differentsound compared to the small electret mic buildin the cameras. Also possible to use USB extender cord or a USBoverIP (havent testet that yet).

Its also possible to select sound from another ipcam mic in blue iris ! Dont miss that simple selection.

By the way... really impressed by Blue Iris !

Brgds.

Edit spelling after sw autocorrect....

Last edited: