Dahua IPC-HFW1435S-W-S2 cannot connect through P2P

radunre

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just registered here and really glad such forums exist.

I am not new to Dahua IP cams, several already installed and working perfectly.

This one, also works over the LAN, able to fully access webUI, P2P service is enabled and online.
The issue popped up at the moment I wanted to add it to SmartPSS or gDMSS Plus, code scanning goes well, user and pass but after some seconds I get "connection failed".
Repeated the steps countless of times, used very simple passwords, nothing worked.

Strangely, the Android app, DMSS could connect and I have live video.
What should I try to do for SmartPSS connection ? It always show Offline for this device.
Camera firmware is V2.680.0000000.22.R, Build Date: 2020-10-24

radunre

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for reply, I totally agree with you but situation is still strange.

I will use this camera, maybe 2 of them, in a remote cabin.
What would be the preferred system as local NVR is out of the question ?
The cameras will have an LTE router as internet connection and recording options could be local microSD or remote Synology (through VPN).

Any advice is welcome.

IPcameror

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, do you figured it out ? I have same issue, LTE connection (router with SIM card in it, cause cable is not possible), IP Dahua cams have 12v + LAN connection to the router, everything works fine in Network (web UI, smartPPS, recording on microSD) but when I try to connect remotely p2p( with QR code,name and password etc.) It says connection failed( DHCP, P2P enabled in web UI). Maybe something wrong with router ? I tried making reserve for IP address of cameras + making virtual server but nothing works. Thanks for response.