Dahua IPC-HFW3441E-SA

yellowbunny

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I was browsing Dahua's website and it appears they have a Starlight bullet cam IPC-HFW3441E-SA with a built-in mic, which would be nice. I checked with Andy and he does not carry or offer it, nor a bullet cam with a mic; closest is the IPC-HFW5442T-ASE which he does have (no microphone though). I searched for the IPC-HFW3441E-SA part number, and found that a website called ICCTVZone carries it. Has anyone ordered from them before?

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Their website seems to be FUBAR so probably not a great sign. ; )

1 exception(s):
Exception #0 (Exception): Warning: SessionHandler::write(): write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/icctvzon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/SaveHandler.php on line 138

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Does work now. Must have fixed. No pages that I tried from their site were loading earlier. All gave the same "Disk quota exceeded" error message.

Ubaid Masood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
its very popular model now a days and getting lot of fame in Pakistan because of built-in mic in lite AI series bullet camera

Jomsha

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like a promising camera...
SMD Feature, Min.illum 0.005lux, Built-in Mic...
Looking good

maadgee

n3wb
Reaction score
i am using duhua nvr p2p setup (idmss) app on mobile look it, it was ok live view. but when i am use it on pc app (smart pss) connect with p2p connection ok in same network and live view ok both mobile & pc. but when connect my pc & mobile other network and live view on mobile is ok, but pc is offline not giving online view.
NVR connect with Wi-Fi network.
all device connect with nvr p2p setting.
same network NVR ip local. 192.168.43.142
pc ........................................ 192.168.43.124 giving online view. ok with Smart PSS app with Serial Number - P2P connect

mobile connect ip local 192.168.43.119 giving online view. ok with DMSS app with Serial Number - P2P connect
other network with other location
NVR ip with DHCP on 192.168.43.142
PC connect other device 192.168.1.105 giving online view. offline with Smart PSS app with Serial Number - P2P connect
mobile ............................. 192.168.1.112 giving online view. ok with DMSS app with Serial Number - P2P connect

erieadams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
DID YOU END UP ORDERING FROM THAT COMPANY IVE LOOKED A FEW TIMES. sorry about the caps and was iffy on if i could rely on them and no reviews about the site i could find

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi folks,
I was browsing Dahua's website and it appears they have a Starlight bullet cam IPC-HFW3441E-SA with a built-in mic, which would be nice. I checked with Andy and he does not carry or offer it, nor a bullet cam with a mic; closest is the IPC-HFW5442T-ASE which he does have (no microphone though). I searched for the IPC-HFW3441E-SA part number, and found that a website called ICCTVZone carries it. Has anyone ordered from them before?
I bought my self 3 pieces of the model HFW3541E-SA for 63usd from china ancotech electronics. It is good camera but at night no compare with 5442 series. But with this price is working good . I will install for a client 3 pieces of this and 1 HDW3449H-AS-PV.

yellowbunny

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I finally heard from ICCTVZone, and they don't have it. Googled and found only one other, CCTV-Mall.com that says "in-stock" and their website is a bit more screwy. Turns out both ICCTVZone and CCTV-Mall are run by same paypal address, jeffwang83@hotmail.com. So I'm passing for now, bugger. Any other dealers have these?