Dahua NVR fast forward button CHANGED

LBX

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all- A couple of days ago the fast forward speed increments changed on my Dahua NVR (see pics). Before, when I clicked on the fast forward button during playback the sequence would be "FastX2, FastX4, FastX8, FastX16, Play". Now, the sequence is "FastX2, FastX4, FastX8, FastX16, 1 min., 3 min., 5 min., 15 min., 30 min., Play". Two side notes, noticed when the 15 min is selected it skips to every 15 minute scene but skips right past the 45 minute scene. When the 30 min option is selected it skips to every 1 hour scene.

I checked the WEBSERVICE Playback and the fast forward speed increments are working as usual, "FastX2, FastX4, FastX8, FastX16, Play". Not sure if the new speed options are beneficial or more of a nuisance because of the extra 5 clicks while scrolling through the difference speeds. Also, the NVR auto update is off, so it hasn't been recently updated.

There is nothing in "settings" or on the playback page itself that appears to let me change it. Is there a way to change the speeds back to what they were on the NVR?

Fast forward button.jpg Fast forward button new.jpg