Dahua PTZ Camera

K Roelofs

n3wb
Reaction score
Hoi allemaal: Wie kan mij een beetje verder helpen.
Ik ben in het bezit gekomen van een Dahua PTZ camera type DH 49425XB-HNR-S3 via MP. Nieuw in de doos onbeschadigd en zelfs de lens nog afgeplakt met het originele platic stikkertje (maar toch)
Als ik hem aansluit op mijn oudere dahua DVR met bnc aansluiting met behulp van een balun en een utp kabel naar de camera komt de camera in beweging (pan en tilt)en gaat vervol gens naar zijn begin positie. Dat is wat de camera doet. Maar ik krijg totaal geen beeld. De camera is aangesloten met een hdmi kabel op een hdmi scherm. Ga ik in het beeldscherm naar ptz instellingen dan krijg ik wel de ptz schermafbeelding te zien maar ik kan niet navigeren of bij de instellingen komen. Ook geprobeerd om de 12volt 3.3ampere spanning rechtstreeks aan de camera aan te sluiten.
Wie o wie is hier een beetje in thuis

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dutch:
Hi everyone: Who can help me a little further. I have come into possession of a Dahua PTZ camera type DH 49425XB-HNR-S3 via MP. New in the box, undamaged and even the lens still taped with the original plastic sticker (but still) When I connect it to my older dahua DVR with bnc connection using a balun and a utp cable to the camera, the camera moves (pan and tilt) and then goes to its starting position. That's what the camera does. But I get no picture at all. The camera is connected with an HDMI cable to an HDMI screen. If I go to PTZ settings in the screen, I do get to see the PTZ screenshot, but I cannot navigate or access the settings. Also tried to connect the 12volt 3.3ampere voltage directly to the camera.

Me, English: What is the model number of the "DVR"?

Wat is het modelnummer van de "DVR"?

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
OR,...you need to put the PTZ on a Network Switch, and do a "search device" inside the DVR menus. then maybe you can manually add 1 or 2 iP cams to some Dahua DVR's, but only if they support that feature.