Dahua sd59432xa-hnr first turning on

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well, you are turning it on upside down and could be potentially ruining something because it is not able to go thru its normal cycle. That sounds like gear grinding.

Unplug it and temp mount it the correct way and see if the problem still happens.

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, you are turning it on upside down and could be potentially ruining something because it is not able to go thru its normal cycle. That sounds like gear grinding.

Unplug it and temp mount it the correct way and see if the problem still happens.
I have try it on normal position i have try hard reset and its all the time the same. It new camera

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It may get that occasionally if it was spun way out of alignment, but that is what the initialization is for to correct that.

Which way is it pointing after it initializes (the home position).

Marek58

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It may get that occasionally if it was spun way out of alignment, but that is what the initialization is for to correct that.

Which way is it pointing after it initializes (the home position).
currently im use sd6c430i-hc and when i turn on its calibration working like shudl its no matter how its standing.So that was very weird for me when i turned it on first time.