Dahua SD65F230 - Can't upgrade firmware - Stuck at 75%

Evp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a SD65F230-HNI PTZ camera with FW : .420.0000.7.R.3.3019.9A.NR, build : 2016-01-26 that I want to upgrade with the latest firmware. When I select the new firmware in the web interface it starts uploading but stops. Only 2 blocks in the interface are yellow/orange. It won't go any further. Did a reboot of the cam, did a factory default but no luck. Does anybody experienced the same issue and found a solution for it? Thanks much!

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have no experience in firmware updates yet but would like to know if you are downloading the file to your machine first before installing or are you trying to install directly from the web?

Evp

n3wb
Reaction score
I have no experience in firmware updates yet but would like to know if you are downloading the file to your machine first before installing or are you trying to install directly from the web?
I downloaded it first from the Dahua website. The firmware version that I am currently running doesn't support auto-upgrade yet. One of the reasons why I want to upgrade. But more importantly; I want to use Chrome and not the IE web plug in..

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I downloaded it first from the Dahua website. The firmware version that I am currently running doesn't support auto-upgrade yet. One of the reasons why I want to upgrade. But more importantly; I want to use Chrome and not the IE web plug in..
the auto update doesn't work on any cams I've tried.

Evp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys, anybody else having the same issue? Can't seem to upgrade the cam. The progress bar is just stuck..

Attachments

Fum

n3wb
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Evp, publicación: 427675, miembro: 94603"]
Hola chicos, ¿alguien más tiene el mismo problema? Parece que no puedo actualizar la cámara. La barra de progreso está atascada.
[/ CITAR]
En esta serie no puede cargar el último firmware sin cargar primero los anteriores.
Encuentre las versiones entre la que tiene y la última e instálelas en orden de edad.
A mí me pasó lo mismo y así fue como se resolvió.
Suerte

AveryFreeman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
the auto update doesn't work on any cams I've tried.
It's possible that international cams in the USA cannot auto-update because the firmware files are not available - I had to VPN to Canada to get to the firmware tab on this page: IPC-HFW2831T-ZS

Another user said the tab was available, but couldn't figure out why I couldn't see it - created an account w/ Dahua, logged in, still no tab. Come to find out the guy who was helping me is in Israel. So I tried the VPN to Canada, and sure enough, firmware available for download.

Anyway, that might be why the auto-update wouldn't work in the United States... you could hook your camera up to a VPN client connected to another country to try it (?)