Dahua SD6CE445XA-HNR

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Having a look at one of these to augment my Dahua SD59225U-HNI, which I have alongside a Sunba 601-20X, but the Sunba cuts corners for price along the way and for me connecting to and keeping a reliable connection with it is not its strong suit...

So far most if not all suppliers are China (CCTV Mall) OEM build, no Logo at $763.00 U.S. Anyone heard anything about them?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I've inquired with CCTV Mall in the past just for price comparison and response time; their inventory not accurate and response time pretty slow; tack on shipping and cost too much. At the end of the day, Andy (Vendor affiliate here on the forum) is the way to go; he only sells the best and demanding models at an extremely competitive price with proper care and handling of orders backed by two-year warranty. Never hesitate to ask him about the model(s) you're interested in; you never know, you might just bring the next popular model to the table. :)

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, actually I do have an inquiry to Andy about another Model, then happened on this one in new 2020 Dahua Catalog. So I'l send Andy another Query...

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, actually I do have an inquiry to Andy about another Model, then happened on this one in new 2020 Dahua Catalog. So I'l send Andy another Query...
Got a reply from Andy regarding that model and the current situation in China. He doesn't have stock on that one yet but said to check back in March. The China situation with the Corona Virus has resulted i the the Chinese Government ordering work shutdowns and quarantines. That, plus just coming out of the Chinese New Year has caused large slowdowns.

Michael Diehl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here's another quandary if anyone knows. I've still been searching about online and found a Dahua 6CE445XANR with the same (as far as I can tell) specs as the SD6CE. LIsted on a Silarius site for $1138.99. Appears U.S. based as they say free U.S. Shipping.
Here's the LInk, anybody know these guys?:

Gerbendd

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I'am looking for a PTZ or IPZ camera for example the IPC-HDBW7842H-Z 8MP AI IR Dome can you sent me a pricelist.

regards,

Gerben