Dahua Tioc can't find one touch disarm option on DMSS app

d4dog

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi I just got couple of Dahua TIOC cameras installed. I have the red and blue flashing light enabled but not the audio alarm.

I've seen it on videos where there is a one touch disarm button on the DMSS app. But I can't see that option on my app.

What do I need to do to see that option? It would be great to disarm the red and blue flashing light when I'm in the backyard myself.

Thanks

Reaction score
Sounds like you need a firmware update on the nvr.. I'm also having trouble with tiocs and disarming. Two of my customers showing the same issue... You should also get a red alarm bell in the top right corner of the screen when on a tv/monitor. Pressing that also disarms the tioc.

d4dog

n3wb
Reaction score
you're correct. My installer fixed this by updating the nvr firmware. I can now see the "disarm" button on the DMSS app.

Reaction score
you're correct. My installer fixed this by updating the nvr firmware. I can now see the "disarm" button on the DMSS app.
Lucky you.. Lol... I'm the installer (UK) and a firmware update isn't curing my customers issue. Only seems to be iphones

d4dog

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an android phone. Initially he thought it was my phone that caused the issue. But the installer called dahua and they said an update should fix the problem.