Dahua turret set screw

JDfromDB

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I lost the turret set screw for one of my Dahua 5442 cameras. I found a screw that works but it is big and ugly. Is there anywhere to get these screws?

SyconsciousAu

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I lost the turret set screw for one of my Dahua 5442 cameras. I found a screw that works but it is big and ugly. Is there anywhere to get these screws?
Ebay

Pretty sure it is M5 but double check

MarkusAgustus

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi,

I need a set screw for one of my Dahua 5442 cameras, too. Did you find one? If so, is the size M5 and what length worked? I'm also using a small bolt that I cut and tapered the end as a temporary solution.

ctm

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
For small "oddball" things like set screws and short lengths I find local mom and pop hardware stores often have more of what you need vs a big box. Amazon and eBay will always work as well, but there are times I need a screw today, so I try to know where to locally find uncommon fasteners. Just as important, is knowing when they close, cause a lot of those stores don't have evening hours.