Dahua zas

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can anyone explane me what is the different of an ip dahua camera ZAS ? zs or ze i know it is motorized but i never work with ZAS. It says manual but what it is manual for?
Thank you

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Whats the full model number?

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ipc-hfw3541t-zas
This is a bullet so the 'motorised' feature is for the vari-focal lens, the rest of the video settings (IR, gain, BLC features can be set manually if needed)

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is the different from hfw2431t-ZS? ZS it motorized

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hfw2431t-ZS is the same spec however it doesn't have audio (mic)

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No you didnt get my question. Sorry for that . This model hfw3541 has 2 options. Hfw3541t-zas and hfw3541t-zs. They are both motorized but where is the diference. ZAS and ZS

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
ZAS has audio, ZS does not

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ohh so simple. Thank you very much. Just another question if i want to install a camera for getting the car lisence outside from a small business, should i get a fixed lens or motorized? I had one model hfw3541ep-sa 2.8 lens should i proceed and install? 5 mp it is enough for zoom it and get the numbers on the car?

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That depends on the distance that the camera is installed to the target area. its always better to get a vari-focal (motorised) so that you have the flexibility to move to various positions however it comes at a small cost as compared to a fixed lens.

try www.jvsg.com/online
to calculate what lens is optimal

Check with Andy ( @EMPIRETECANDY ) here on the forum who seems to offer great service and after sales.

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you going to automatically collect the data on the plates? or just need a good picture to reference to and manually find the details?

If your requirement is just to get a good still photo while recording the video, you camera positioned at 2.5m high and about 10m from the target, I guess that you would be able to use the hfw3541ep-sa

If your requirement is to automatically collect the data, then I would recommend a LPR camera instead.