Dangerous ATV and Motor cycle riders!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't really want to see anyone hurt badly but frankly, if they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool, it wouldn't keep me awake thinking about it for very long.
If that does happen the folks I feel bad for are their loved ones and the poor motorist that hits one of them.:confused:

Reaction score
I don't really want to see anyone hurt badly but frankly, if they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool, it wouldn't keep me awake thinking about it for very long.
If that does happen the folks I feel bad for are their loved ones and the poor motorist that hits one of them.:confused:
The same way i feel. Their family doesn't know they are out there riding like that, and as soon as something happens they will say he was the safest and always wore a helmet.

Reaction score
The guy on the four wheeler almost rolled it. It looks like they are just cruising back and forth on that street.

With COVID and schools out, I have seen more kids running the streets on dirt bikes and golf carts for the last several months. Stop signs don't exist, cutting across corners, etc.

Reaction score
The guy on the four wheeler almost rolled it. It looks like they are just cruising back and forth on that street.

With COVID and schools out, I have seen more kids running the streets on dirt bikes and golf carts for the last several months. Stop signs don't exist, cutting across corners, etc.
Yep i have been seeing these kids when i ride my bike, but i didn't know they were doing this at night too. I don't wish anything bad on them but you can get away with this for so long before the inevitable accident.

bcarpenter

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Darwin Award material. I feel bad for the motoring public that has to put up with this trash.

I am encountering more and more situations where I have to hit the brakes or swerve to avoid accidents. I can't help but wonder just how far the average IQ has dropped. Thank God for dash cams.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
These kids are going to get hurt or killed. At night no helmets and some don't have rear lights. All i can do is pray. They were on the wrong side of the road heading straight towards my car!
This problem is all over the place, they just wave at the cops, the cops will not give chase here in my neck of the woods. Then they post themsself to YouTube.

Podagrower

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It doesn't take long to find video of why 4 wheelers don't belong on the road. Yep, they can do 50MPH, but they aren't made to stop or turn at high speed on pavement. Brakes lock up and the front end washes out or you roll it.

Reaction score
Update the police were in the neighborhood today. I saw them writing someone a citation for running a stop sign earlier today. Not the ones near my home but on the main street leading into the neighborhood. And tonight they came by my house, so i guess my report i turned in two days ago is paying off. Might not last long but i am glad to see them.:headbang: