Darn Kids...Caught them!!!!!!!!

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
kind of funny...I went over and told the kids' dad to keep them away from my business or they'd end up in big trouble. 2mp camera at 15 fps running about 400kB/s bitrate..... action towards the top of the screen is about 60 feet away from where the camera is mounted. Seems like it lost a little resolution when I posted it to youtube..anyway..enjoy....

1st video I've managed to post, so hope I did it right.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
kind of funny...I went over and told the kids' dad to keep them away from my business or they'd end up in big trouble. 2mp camera at 15 fps running about 400kB/s bitrate..... action towards the top of the screen is about 60 feet away from where the camera is mounted. Seems like it lost a little resolution when I posted it to youtube..anyway..enjoy....

1st video I've managed to post, so hope I did it right.

Looks good, your camera system just paid for itself, now punch their dad in the face.

Shockwave199

Known around here
Reaction score
What mischief were they up to? Looked like they were up to no good, little bastards.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is that the tip jar they were trying to dip into? I noticed alittle skipping here and there. Same thing happens with dahua. It really doesn't miss that much, but it's annoying. Make sure you change the youtube setting to 1080p when
your watching it and it looks better.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We were all young boys at one time and I'm sure have done even worse stuff. Yes, I would have told the parents of the boys, but would not want to punch them in the face as mentioned. Do you have one of those tip jars with a lock and a skinny slot for just money to fit in?

05260.png

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Yah. Kids. Unfortunately some never grow up and this is why there is a large market for security cameras.