Deepstack never confirming

Reaction score
I've setup deepstack and have it running successfully(can even see it receiving images in command prompt), but I've got it set to trigger on person with minimum 5% confidence and everytime I set the trigger to use AI I stop receiving alerts until I set it back to none for AI trigger. Any ideas?

Attachments

Billy.M

n3wb
Reaction score
I've setup deepstack and have it running successfully(can even see it receiving images in command prompt), but I've got it set to trigger on person with minimum 5% confidence and everytime I set the trigger to use AI I stop receiving alerts until I set it back to none for AI trigger. Any ideas?
I put person, car in the ai setting and.also person,person, in the trigger push notification on both of your screenshots it been working for me.

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I had the same issue. Previously I had AI Tool starting Deepstack. It wasn't until I gave BI control of that before my triggers started working correctly.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 4.22.10 PM.png

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Previously I had AI Tool starting Deepstack. It wasn't until I gave BI control of that before my triggers started working correctly.

View attachment 87888
Got that checked already and can confirm the server is running. You can even see in my screenshot that deepstack is receiving the images, it's just not giving me a confirmation in blue Iris.

xm4rcell0x

n3wb
Reaction score
Same issue here.
5 cams, 2 of them capture motion through BI but not confirmed by AI , even with 5% confidence.
The other 3 cams "work pretty well" .

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
My experience, so far, with DS is that it works well during the day, IE well lit good contrast. It also seems to want the targets to be "big" enough. Long distance views produce sporadic results. So if your using overview cameras that produce smaller relative sizes for the targets it may not work as well. This seems to be especially true at night.