DeepStack the destroyer, or help me get it to work properly, please kind sir or Madam

Reaction score
after battling all my issues I was about to give up and start over when based on another members suggestion I stopped deep stack from working on any of the cameras.

when I was talking with a IT friend at church he said it seems like something was creating the "storm" on the network so after disabling deepstack it'd been smooth sailing. anyways I can see the value of using deepstack but there must be a glitch in my settings so I am thinking of deleting deep stack and starting over with it. maybe just do a camera by camera activation after cleaning this up. so I am looking for the best way to uninstall, cleanup the register and reinstall.

does BI download deepstack automatically ?
where is the link for the gpu download?

thanks mike

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
after battling all my issues I was about to give up and start over when based on another members suggestion I stopped deep stack from working on any of the cameras.

when I was talking with a IT friend at church he said it seems like something was creating the "storm" on the network so after disabling deepstack it'd been smooth sailing. anyways I can see the value of using deepstack but there must be a glitch in my settings so I am thinking of deleting deep stack and starting over with it. maybe just do a camera by camera activation after cleaning this up. so I am looking for the best way to uninstall, cleanup the register and reinstall.

does BI download deepstack automatically ?
where is the link for the gpu download?

thanks mike
That info is in the BI help file.
No, BI does not download deepstack, you must do that manually.
Just shut it down, shut BI down, uninstall it. But, I doubt that will solve anything.
If you would like remote help, I'd be happy to teamviewer in and oblige.

Reaction score
That info is in the BI help file.
No, BI does not download deepstack, you must do that manually.
Just shut it down, shut BI down, uninstall it. But, I doubt that will solve anything.
If you would like remote help, I'd be happy to teamviewer in and oblige.
I would like to take you up on that offer, what if anything besides telling my wife to put some clothes on should I do to prepare for that? would tomorrow work for you?
thanks mike