Dh-sd49225t-hn + downward tilt ?

fukwit

n3wb
Reaction score
ok , after i got the camera working thx 2 help in other thread now there are other problems turning up

i seem to have NO downward tilt , its 90° or slightly up but it wont turn down

is this the normal working for this model ? Dh-sd49225t-hn

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Stupid question as i can guess you already did this, but did you remove the tape, that prevents it from moving up / down during transport?

What software are you using? Or via the Web browser?

fukwit

n3wb
Reaction score
i am using the webbrowser + plugin because i cant get pss to work , it says user/password wrong (another problem on the list) , typing the ip in a browser is only direct way for the moment , none of the search and detect tools find it

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
i am using the webbrowser + plugin because i cant get pss to work , it says user/password wrong (another problem on the list) , typing the ip in a browser is only direct way for the moment , none of the search and detect tools find it
Did you open the PTZ controls in the browser?
Did you remove the shipping tape?

fukwit

n3wb
Reaction score
the tape is gone and now ive managed to get pss working (login pasword problem) but the tilt is 2 limited in my opinion , i c user videos with the ptz going from leveld to down and i cant do that

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
the tape is gone and now ive managed to get pss working (login pasword problem) but the tilt is 2 limited in my opinion , i c user videos with the ptz going from leveld to down and i cant do that
Take a picture of the inside of the camera. Maybe it is stuck. Open the back of the camera, where you put the SD card. Maybe the sillica package came loose and prevents the mechanics from moving. It are 4 screws on the back of the dome.

fukwit

n3wb
Reaction score
yes , ive managed to fix ANOTHER problem with this camera , quality control from factory = zero

the backcover + screws didnt fit properly causing a.the internal fan to make more noise then normal and b.it completely blocked my vertical tilt

i fixd it by gently forcing the turret to the middle between the 2 sides so the backcover + screws could be correctly fit

after that all ok , jezus christ i know its from china but cmon this is silly , some shops sell this thing for 600 euro :screwy: