differences between PTZ1A225-HNR-XA and SD59225U-hni?

Draconian

n3wb
Reaction score

The biggest question is this a big difference 1/2.8" CMOS vs 1/2.8” STARVIS™ CMOS

I am looking at purchasing a PTZ camera with at least 20x zoom and night vision with an IR that goes out to a 150m also auto-tracking of moving cars people and animals with the ability to set up zones and tripwires. I have looked at various cameras such as PTZ1A225-HNR-XA and sd59225u-hni but there are so many options with just Dahua that I am not sure if I am missing a bunch. Are there any other cameras that meet my criteria that I should consider?

Thanks in advance!

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
Those most likely have the same sensor. But I would recommend a newer camera, I have the second one(actually is up for sale) and it is not good for auto tracking. The new one, that everyone prefers, is the SD49225XA-HNR.
But make sure, that you are buying it from Andy, because if you buy it from somewhere else, the auto tracking feature is not available anymore, Dahua has removed that feature.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
PTZ1A225-HNR-XA and SD59225U-hni
The main difference is the PTZ1A225 is using the latest 4.0 hardware and firmware. 59225 3.0, right now all 4.0 are working much better than the 3.0 ones, esp the fantastic autotracking.

cuistots

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
PTZ1A225-HNR-XA and SD59225U-hni
The main difference is the PTZ1A225 is using the latest 4.0 hardware and firmware. 59225 3.0, right now all 4.0 are working much better than the 3.0 ones, esp the fantastic autotracking.
hi i have a problem with my camera SD59225U-hni
the camera is powered by a switch poe+ linksys lg308p
The problem I’ve had for a week is that after 15 minutes at 1 o'clock, the camera doesn’t give any more ethernet information, as if it were turned off.
while on the switch it is still powered but consumes very little current.
If I unplug it and let it rest for half a day, it lights again for 15m at 1 hour. On the other hand, if I try to reconnect it just after it doesn’t give any more ethernet informztion, it doesn’t turn on anymore, but it uses a little bit of power.
I’m thinking about a breakdown of the camera’s alim card or the ip card? what do you think?