IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Check out the PoE switch suggestion list:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

comervp

n3wb
Reaction score
Check out the PoE switch suggestion list
Thanks Giomania, I've studied your great list and I've considered several switches in it. The question is that
(IMHO)
the most interesting ones are not available here or are at an indecent price. The only raisonable ones are the V7 PEGS8-1N (90€) and the Linksys LGS116P (139€). The V7 seems to be near out of stock (ended?), and I can't find any from BV Tech.

I found this Yuanley in Amazon.es and also .com, full of "my" needs: all Gbps, 8PoE+, 2Up, 1 SFP at 99€. It seems available and complete. What do you think of it?

Thx.

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It looks pretty good and like you said there aren’t many choices for you I would go for it. If you plan on using the SFP port you might want to do some research about what make and models of adapters are compatible with this switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

comervp

n3wb
Reaction score
I don't mind of SFP port, I'll use the Uplinks.

I have no idea of what to do or manage with SFP technology or its convinience, as the only optic fiber entering the house goes directly to the Movistar router (a Mitrastar model).

Perhaps a patch cord between switches, but is it adding anything over Gigabit RJ45 port?

Thanks again