Does this look like a 'random' house egging to you?

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Oct 6, 2018
North America
The neighbor's house got egged.

He thinks it was random, does this look like a random act to you?

Random in that I dont think they targeted a specific window... :lmao:

What camera and what exposure settings?

That camera is DS-2CD2647G2T-LZS, nothing special on the settings. Since it is a ColorVu, it just stays in color.

My actual area of interest is the intersection, I am full zoomed to that intersection.

out of all the houses on that street they could have picked, that house is set back behind trees and they had to run to the driveway to get a shot. The car pulled past the driveway so that it could not be seen from the windows in the house, or from the door. So I think that they were gunning for that specific house.

Thirty years ago we had a group of boys in a car that drove around egging homes. After they egged mine, I got in the car and found them egging another house down the street. They did not know the area and I chased them into a dead end. I asked how did they pick which houses to egg, and they said they picked the ones with lights on.

• Wow
Reactions: StevenFromTexas
I vote for targeted. The house across the street from me kept getting TP'd. After 3 times we figured out who the ringleader was. He happened to live maybe 15 houses down the street. There is a teenage girl who lives in the house and most likely the target victim. I would give them a USB drive with all the video so that they could see who the culprits were. Now that the ringleader was outed with my cameras, there have been no more incidents.

Reactions: StevenFromTexas
100% targeted hit . . . 0% random.

On a side note, your neighbor has an absolutely stunning lack of landscaping skills.:rolleyes: