Dog Poop

MacNCheese

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Clean up your dog poop people! Was not nice to have to clean up - was still warm!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Collect a lot of it. Follow them home. Leave it on their doorstep with a note. Maybe "I've seen you left behind a lot of poop so I thought I'd return it to you. If I find any more I be certain to enlist my neighbors to help bring you more."

Earlier this year I saw a lady allowing her male dog to lift his leg right on one of my newly planted lilies. Yikes! I ran out to the curb, got in her face, and screamed "BAD OWNER! BAD! BAD! BAD!" She put her tail between her legs and skulked on, dog in tow.

I honestly like all dogs. People not so much sometimes.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about this kinda things with cat owners ;) lol

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I would point the camera a bit down which would cover the yard better, unless you like watching the blue sky and the tree ;)

MacNCheese

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I can't really point it down as I have a window that blocks the view and reflects the IR back - I have one further along that gets some of the yard, and I'm replacing it with a Huisun PTZ when I can afford it.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
I can't really point it down as I have a window that blocks the view and reflects the IR back - I have one further along that gets some of the yard, and I'm replacing it with a Huisun PTZ when I can afford it.
Got it, you have nice coverage there otherwise, Huisun will certainly help with getting some good shots up close, but unfortunately, you need to be controlling the cam when action happens. Next step is to get best bang for your buck with auto tracking cam.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yea watching the squirrels cross the power wires seemed less priority than what is on the ground ;) I thought about that also, but I figured there was a reason so I didn't mention it lol I like a little sky in my cameras, I can see in the distance the clouds, blue sky or storms coming. It's usually just a little sky in one of the top corners.