Domestic Violence Incident

icpilot

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Fastest response I have seen so far from Phoenix Police at less than 5 minutes, but still too late to catch the abuser.

While posting a response here to my Illegal Dumping thread, I heard some commotion outside. Quick review of the cameras showed a couple in the middle of an argument out in the street. I rushed outside to find the woman sitting in her car with a bloody nose and swollen eye beginning to blacken, and her baby sitting in a car seat in the back. I tried to follow the guy, but couldn't find him. Neither could the cops when they arrived a short time later.

Looks like the downscaled video is going to upload. It's about 90 seconds in length and does not show the guy actually striking her.

View attachment DomesticViolence 2021-10-15-1428_03.mp4

Last edited:

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's interesting - Jesse was listening to her on the phone, and once he heard her passing on his location (the alley), he almost immediately reached for the first fence, then bailed. Then jumped the next fence down, and disappeared.

The only positive I heard was her getting all her daughters money from him before he bolted.