Drive by eviction!

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Running stop signs, driving on the wrong side of the road, etc......wow. Ah, the drama associated with a breakdown of a domestic relationship. Cops just love being called to these.

@lulu5kamz , are you seeing this? You have a challenger on the forum for most frequent , most strange and most entertaining camera captures!
IPCT should start an annual academy award-type show (without a Hollywood elite leftist as emcee, please). :lmao:

Last edited:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Wow, I thought you in an overall quiet area. This looks like the new norm throughout the country.

Today she had to chase him down to throw him out. All i can do is pray. Thank god there was no car accident.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The most that happens on my street is the cat or hedgehog crossing the road.. i'd be more concerned about them snakes you have in the grass. what type are they @djernie not rattlers i hope,

Xeddog

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
i think even one of them would scare the crap out of me
My son had a 3' garter snake roaming through his living room a few months ago. His wife and daughter freaked out, but he just grabbed a camera. My son said it was kinda funny because the only way anyone knew it was there is because his dog just got behind him and started barking his ass off and wouldn't shut up.

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
My son had a 3' garter snake roaming through his living room a few months ago. His wife and daughter freaked out, but he just grabbed a camera. My son said it was kinda funny because the only way anyone knew it was there is because his dog just got behind him and started barking his ass off and wouldn't shut up.
feck me . i wouldn't be saying it's funny . i'd be grabbing the car keys .not a camera,