Drug Dealer Takedown - 19 Arrests

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Finally after 4 years of the police letting the drug dealers operate out of this building, they finally took them down.

There were a total of 19 people taken into custody over 4 buildings. I have a camera that watches 2 of the drug houses, upper and lower levels in this apartment building.

So happy to see them gone! I think the city is trying to condemn the two apartments so the dealers can't just move back in when they get released (they will get released for sure).

The entire process took 1+ hour, you are invited to watch a couple of the arrests.

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Great post! I could never tire of seeing such parasites on society get rounded up....

Couldn't help but notice these 2 eyewitnesses......

View attachment 110776
Probably the dealers own cameras. Most drug houses around here have cameras (stolen from the big box stores) to watch for police. And they don’t care about how they look so you see cords strung through trees and along siding without being stapled anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the dealers own cameras. Most drug houses around here have cameras (stolen from the big box stores) to watch for police. And they don’t care about how they look so you see cords strung through trees and along siding without being stapled anywhere.
Yep, there they are!

treecams.jpg

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Glad they finally shut that crap hole down. It's taken too long though.
Yes, years too long. The question is, how many days until the dealers get their operation back up and running.

Hopefully they get some other location to setup shop and not right next to me.

While the dealers & their customers have provided some interesting video, I would rather have no video and no drug dealers!

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good job !!, were you able to provide plate information?
Oh yea, certainly. I have been trying to get the police to use my footage & plate information for years.

They would contact me when THEY wanted information, video of assaults, flight from police, information on vehicles or something they wanted. However, the would not use my complaints or data to take action against the dealers.

In the end it was the constant media attention that I was able to get published in the local papers that forced them to take action.

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Oh yea, certainly. I have been trying to get the police to use my footage & plate information for years.

They would contact me when THEY wanted information, video of assaults, flight from police, information on vehicles or something they wanted. However, the would not use my complaints or data to take action against the dealers.

In the end it was the constant media attention that I was able to get published in the local papers that forced them to take action.
Be careful how much you post and how much credit you take. Don't make yourself a target. :eek: