DS-2CD3145F-I and Ezviz Cloud

juha

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

Sorry for my English. I want to buy some Hikvision DS-2CD3145F-I cameras from this seller http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-DS-2CD3145F-I-4MP-Mini-Dome-Camera-POE-SD-IP-CCTV-camera-H265/32414967817.html
I know, it's chinese camera version converted to multilanguage version. Seller tell me "English version ip camera support EZVIZ,but Chinese Version can't support EZVIZ overseas,unless you use the chinese version ip camera in China."

Some time ago I buy from AE other Hik cameras DS-2CD2332-I and DS-2CD2032-I both with 5.2.5 firmware. These cameras are converted from chinese to multilanguage too, and Ezviz work on both cameras great (i'm live in Poland)

My questions:
1. it's possible to run Ezviv on chinese DS-2CD3145F converted to multilanguage?
2. Can I reset camera settigs to default values, whether after this camera back to chinese language?
3. It's difference to ezviz if camera have in serial numers CCWR or CCCH?
I intend to use this the cameras with ivms-4200 PCNVR in Poland, they will work without problems?
5. I intend to use this the cameras with ivms-4500 ona Adnroid in Poland, they will work without problems?

Grettings

Enabler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can reset to defaults and camera is still English + Multi Language

That should also allow the camera to work with English EZVIZ if it didn't out the box.

Camera should work fine with iVMS