DS-7204HUHI password reset?

hariskar

n3wb
Reaction score
This NVR with 2 connected cameras were set by a security company technician, so I don't know the password. I tried with the SADP tool, contacted hkvision (Hikvision UK & Ireland Technical Support ), sent them all details and *.xml file, as they asked me to do, but they answered that they don't support end costumers, only the companies that install the systems.
Any idea what could I do? Is there any hardware reset or any other option? Or some other contact?
Thank you!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This NVR with 2 connected cameras were set by a security company technician, so I don't know the password. I tried with the SADP tool, contacted hkvision (Hikvision UK & Ireland Technical Support ), sent them all details and *.xml file, as they asked me to do, but they answered that they don't support end costumers, only the companies that install the systems.
Any idea what could I do? Is there any hardware reset or any other option? Or some other contact?
Thank you!
Have you tried the "Hikvision Password Reset Tool" ?

hariskar

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes, it does not work with current date. I get: "Failed to reset password. Device denied". It says it is for cameras, is it also for NVRs?
The problem is that I don't know the username too, maybe some guesses, but nothing sure..

Thank you!

Last edited:

saniaowner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, it does not work with current date. I get: "Failed to reset password. Device denied". It says it is for cameras, is it also for NVRs?
The problem is that I don't know the username too, maybe some guesses, but nothing sure..

Thank you!
Hi If it’s still relevant, I can contact my tech support friend on Monday, and he will be able to reset the password for money. Or try TFTPserv, for me it worked every time

hariskar

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you, I tried TFTPserv but although settings (IP, etc) are correct I get
Connect client failure,0
Do you know the cost?

saniaowner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "hariskar, должность: 413242, участник: 92278"]
Спасибо, я пробовал TFTPserv, но хотя настройки (IP и т. Д.) Верны, я получаю
Ошибка подключения клиента, 0