DS-7616NI-K2/16P-Setup issues

jsho

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys. Hoping for a little assistance. I purchased the above mentioned NVR and am having a heck of a time getting it configured properly. I'm connecting 8 Sercomm 4551 IP Cams to it. The cameras are not ONVIF compliant, but they do however have the ability to stream using the RTSP protocol. I can't for the life of me get it to show the stream. I've logged into each of the cameras and have set them with the appropriate IP addresses relevant to the NVR's ports (192.168.254.2 etc, etc), created the custom protocol with all the right parameters (port 554, as well as the stream path "/image/media.sav"), yet I still get the error 0xb10000.

The worst part is that I had all the cameras functioning and viewing properly. The issue began once I set everything back to default and started from scratch because of an error was getting while trying to remotely view the streams. While attempting to view the cameras remotely, I was getting "The network is unstable". I assumed I had missed a setting and decided to start from scratch. BIG mistake. Now I can't get any of them to display at all and I can't figure out why. I've been at it for two days and can't figure it out. I'm at my wits end. Cameras all stream perfectly fine with vlc and blue iris. Even my roku with ip camera pro can pull the streams, yet this NVR is causing me to want to rip out what little hair I have left. Any ideas anyone? Please and thank you