Easter Bunny paying an early visit

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anytime I see a rabbit in the yard, it's time to setup the Havahart trap.
They multiply way too quickly and will rapidly destroy vegetation. Zero tolerance on those F'n varmints.
Not as easy to snare as a squirrel, but doable.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night I drove thru my cameras path at entry to Condo...to review it for night adjustments. When I sat down look at footage a 6 point Buck was walking through the front yard. never even saw him. but the cam caught it.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Anytime I see a rabbit in the yard, it's time to setup the Havahart trap.
They multiply way too quickly and will rapidly destroy vegetation. Zero tolerance on those F'n varmints.
Not as easy to snare as a squirrel, but doable.
We put up fence to keep them out of our garden. They will devastate any new growth in a night.
We tried orange caution fence, they just chew a path through it.
But my German Shepard will cull them really quickly if we let him out.

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
We put up fence to keep them out of our garden. They will devastate any new growth in a night.
We tried orange caution fence, they just chew a path through it.
But my German Shepard will cull them really quickly if we let him out.
Yeah, metal fencing works good for certain areas if you can keep it discrete. I still prefer the relocation solution.
We have local enforcers on patrol day and night to help but I can't rely on them.

CAM1.20201015_080000_1_Moment.jpg

Actually in the process of building metal cages for our four raised veggie beds to keep the f'n rats out.
They are currently my #1 nemesis.

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Speaking of enforcers, last night they did a little take-out snacky. Sorry for the poor quality stills.
Can't figure out what was caught though. Some fir remnants in the bushes where it was grabbed look like rabbit or maybe ground squirrel.
The carcass in the pics looks a bit mangled and not enough detail. Too big to be a rat.
I love everything about the coyotes except when they crap right in the middle of the driveway. I have some video of that action.

CAM3.20201127_220000_1_Moment.jpgCAM3.20201127_220000_2_Moment.jpg