Easy4ip. Need your help please.

Turks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Turks and Caicos Islands, British Caribbean
Hi guys. I dont know why but my easy4ip won't stay online anymore. I'm using a dahua NVR and it always worked previously. If I restart the NVR it works temporarily then goes back offline. Any idea what could be causing this?

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi, I'm surprised it even works for a short while as it's discontinued.

From website:
Notice of P2P web service discontinue

Dear users:
Due to service upgrade, P2P web services have been officially discontinued from April 30, 2020, we are sorry for the inconvenience. As an alternative, It is recommended that you download and install the mobile DMSS or PC SmartPSS remote monitoring software for the required services. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Turks

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Turks and Caicos Islands, British Caribbean

From website:

Dear users:
Due to service upgrade, P2P web services have been officially discontinued from April 30, 2020, we are sorry for the inconvenience. As an alternative, It is recommended that you download and install the mobile DMSS or PC SmartPSS remote monitoring software for the required services. Thank you for your understanding and support!

From website:

Dear users:

Strange because I use easy4ip with three other NVRs and no issues. Also other than port forwarding are there any other options?

genelit

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok, agree, sounds really odd!
Have you looked at the "standard" Dahua P2P?
What NVR are you running on the site where you have problem?

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any P2P is a security risk, see this.