EmpireTech PTZ4K45X-AI / SD8C845FG-HNF - Discontinued

amdpowered

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

Of the 3 PTZs I have, this one is the best by far. Pick one up while you can!

My Hikvision ds-2df8c835mhs-delw was a dud. Unfortunately Hikvision doesn't seem to care about troubleshooting it. During autotracking it goes out of focus and will even go out of focus just being stationary.

I wonder what the replacement is with a 1/1.2" sensor.

Charmio

n3wb
Reaction score
Damn! That's a shame.
Would you happen to know if they released a successor to replace the discontinued model?
I've had a look on their website myself but it's a confusing mess to my amateur eyes. I've been reading into the various security cameras available for 5 weeks now yet theres still so much more to learn! Too many options with such little info even from the manufacturers.

amdpowered

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Damn! That's a shame.
Would you happen to know if they released a successor to replace the discontinued model?
I've had a look on their website myself but it's a confusing mess to my amateur eyes. I've been reading into the various security cameras available for 5 weeks now yet theres still so much more to learn! Too many options with such little info even from the manufacturers.
Sorry for the late reply, but I am not aware of an equivalent replacement due to the sensor size.