EmpireTech T54IR-AS-S3 1/1.8 Mounting

ntec-mart

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a few of these cameras to mount on the ceiling and the wall.
  • To mount to the ceiling, will I need to use a PFA130-E or can it mount directly to the ceiling without?
  • To mount to the wall the website mentions PFB205W-E however can a PFB203W be used instead? what is the difference between the two?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a few of these cameras to mount on the ceiling and the wall.
  1. To mount to the ceiling, will I need to use a PFA130-E or can it mount directly to the ceiling without?
As stated above by @HHSquared , you don't have to use a box but be aware that the pigtail can require a 3/4" to 1" hole to pass through into a ceiling if so desired whereas a CAT-5e cable with the RJ-45 is no larger than 3/8" or half as large; drill the hole, pull in the cable, mount the box, terminate and test the the cable, connect to cam and mount the cam to the box.
  • To mount to the wall the website mentions PFB205W-E however can a PFB203W be used instead? what is the difference between the two?
I can't comment, don't know.:cool: