English GUI (TV Display) for DS-7104N-SN/P NVR

Reaction score
Dear All.
I'm new in this fourm. Last Week I have brought HIKVISION
DS-7104N-SN/P NVR from China. But the problem which I'm facing is that NVR GUI (TV Display) is in only Chinese (there is no other language option). But I can access Web in English through my computer and it supports Englidh and Chinese. NVR has the firmware version of 3.0.18 build 151231 (may be Chinese version). Can you please help me to change the NVR GUI (TV Display) to English? Is it possible to load the English firmware without affecting the functions? Also I brought 2 sets of DS-2CD3325-I (poe) camera's. As of now it is working fine with current Chinese DS-7104N-SN/P NVR. But I would like to change the NVR language into English. Do you think after change the NVR firmware, camera link will affect?

Also I'm unable to find the HIKTOOL's and HIKVISION TFTPSERV tools from any of the link. I appreciate your great support.

Please Advice. Thanks in advance.

Karthick.

Reaction score
Dear All,
I have followed the hiktools05R1 procedure and changed the iLanguage from 2 to 1 and try to upgrade the modified firmware into my DS-7104N-SN/P device through web GUI. But it show's "upgrading failed". But I can able to load original firmware. Please find the attached picture for your reference. Please guide me . Thanksupgrade fail.PNGs

Reaction score
Thanks Jack. So you mean DS-7104N-SN/P NVR cannot be upgradable with hiktool language flag option right? Even I have downloaded the English firmware (NI) from European HIKVISION web portal and it is also shows upgrading failed. Is there any other option to change to English language GUI (Monitor GUI)?