Export Time Wrong

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if this isn't the usual way of asking something. Also forgive me for bad English, I'm sorry.
We have an Dahua Camera at home and it has the export time wrong.
When I watch the live camera the date and time in the video (in the corner) are perfectly correct.
The date and time are perfectly correct when I watch the playback video too (Time in corner of video and time in the time bar are both correct).
But when I want to export something with the scissor tool it has the time exactly an hour wrong. For example I want to export something from 10.30 till 10.35, it will export the footage of 11.30 till 11.35.
I have already tried to disable DST and manually set the time correct by using sync to pc, but that didn't help. I also manually logged in to every camera already, but it just shows the correct time.
I wonder what it can be, I think it's very notable that the export time is precisely 1 hour wrong.
Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks for reading and with kind regards,

Gijs

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
You'll want to make sure that the internal clock on the camera's UI and the NVR are both the same (with same time zone as well) and synced. If you're doing this via SmartPSS and/or Blue Iris, your computer should be similar as well. It may be easier if you have microSD (installed in the camera) as well.