EZEVIZ Mini 0 Plus 1080 resolution?...and other settings

Reaction score
I bought this because it seemed to suit me, based on the fact until now I have been able to alter the resolution of security cameras.

I want to lower the resolution quite a bit and probably the frame rate. This is because I want to review and store its put put on line, for later perusal. If the camera is stolen we at least have recorded the thief. But the video refresh rte on line is probably about 2 minutes. I have a good but not very fast internet bandwidth/rate: between 500KB/s and 1.5MB/s. I full realise that this will overwhelmed by 1080, especially if other devices are using it.

However I do note that, like ma few other online viewing clients, the actual data rate is very slow or zero. So my connection may not be the only issue?

But I do not see any way to this to this camera.. I also want to decrease the cameras' output. Past experience has shown me 1080 is not really needed for security cameras.

So. other questions. How do I set motion detection? How do I set up anything like this in the app?

Initial setup was fairly) straightforward and (mostly) followed the instruction booklet, but the results have been disappointing online so far.

Thanks for any help

Nick

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I tapped the image on the screen and it suddenly started working. A whirling circle popped up say 75% and then I got reasonable (.5 secs or so per refresh) video from the online viewer. And there were camera settings.....but no frame rate or motion detection......

Having walked out of WiFi range I can confirm that this is working online and not just locally.