EZVIZ DB1 - Lost Access to Settings

Nucleus55

n3wb
Reaction score
I have an EZVIZ DB1 that I had to reset, but now I lost access to set the chime mode to mechanical. When I tried to add the doorbell to the app, it said it's already added to an account. That account is mine, but when I called EZVIZ they told me it's linked to Hikvision.
Now... I've never used the Hikvision app, but I have used BatchConfigTool to manage it. However, the chime setting is not available in the BatchConfigTool. Is there any other way I can set the chime? If I need to flash it that's fine.

Thanks for any help!

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an EZVIZ DB1 that I had to reset, but now I lost access to set the chime mode to mechanical. When I tried to add the doorbell to the app, it said it's already added to an account. That account is mine, but when I called EZVIZ they told me it's linked to Hikvision.
Now... I've never used the Hikvision app, but I have used BatchConfigTool to manage it. However, the chime setting is not available in the BatchConfigTool. Is there any other way I can set the chime? If I need to flash it that's fine.

Thanks for any help!
You may want to check out our 101

The only way we have found to get the Chime back is through an App. No Chime setting in Batch Config. Tool.

I know some have had success using the Guarding Vision App:

You would need to Reset it again and pick your Chime in the App.