Face Recognition Doesn't Seem To Work

dbrannon79

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello all, First off I am running Bi ver 5.7.7.2 and CodeProject AI ver 1.6.8. I have BI set to save unknown faces to a folder and it seems to do this very accurately, capturing almost every face in each of my cameras. I went into the AI explorer on the web browser to setup some known faces but when I select different faces it has captured, AI can't see a face. when I opened the folder in windows looking at each file, I discovered that each file is so small and the resolution is extremely poor. When I find the full image it took the face from, you can clearly see the face in the image.

I searched thought all the setting in BI to see if I can make it snip better quality face images but found nothing.

looking in the logs from AI I also see the line that reads " 10:14:08 PM: Face Processing: No face found in image "

are there any settings in BI or Code-AI I can change to allow it to better "see" a persons face when it takes an image?

Side note: I have tried updating CodeProject AI to 2.0.8 and all object detection flat stopped working where I would not get any alerts so I went back to 1.6.8. this version of AI seems to be very good at detecting objects I have set in BI to alert me for.

mephisto_uk

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm facing the same problem, it BI captures the faces and saves them, but when I try to feed these faces into codeproject to register a face, it cannot detect these faces that BI has captured