False car alarms.

Reaction score
Hello I would like to ask you about a car that gives me false alarms several times a day while stationary but the SMD evaluates it as movement. Do I send both the object and the camera setup or is IVS better ? Or AI by NVR is better?
Camera: IPC-HFW2849S-S-IL-0280b
NVR: NVR4108HS-8P-EI

Attachments

Reaction score
I changed the SMD to IVS but when I let it appear it did false alarm again in the evening but when I put the cross it didn't catch any movement. I am sending as I have it set. Or could it be that this camera doesn't have good AI?

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
When you say it did false alarm, what did it do? Send you an email? A push message? what?

You should nto run SMD AND IVS at the same time. Turn SMD/MD OFF

The top pictures showing yellow box arounf vehickle are Not alarms. They are simply identifying objects that fit the filter for Vehicle. It does that. An actual alarm would trigger an email push alert etc.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
IVs identifying 12 targets for "Vehicle" filter, but NO alarm/alert

IVS-displaying-targets.jpg

Reaction score
When you say it did false alarm, what did it do? Send you an email? A push message? what?

You should nto run SMD AND IVS at the same time. Turn SMD/MD OFF

The top pictures showing yellow box arounf vehickle are Not alarms. They are simply identifying objects that fit the filter for Vehicle. It does that. An actual alarm would trigger an email push alert etc.
Notification in AI Search-> IVS web interface
SMD is turn off.

Attachments

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah IVS shouldn’t do that. I can see how “appear” might once. But “Cross” shouldn’t and that would be best. Cross only

Have you turned off MD and SMD and tried with just IVS by itself?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is best to make them in the camera GUI as the NVR pulls from the camera, so it may still be enabled in the camera.